The Small Biz Payroll Module is an easy-to-use tool for sole-traders and small businesses to maintain their payroll records, and provides everything you need to get up and running (excluding Single Touch Payroll capability - refer Instructions for more information on STP and options for reporting).
(Note that this file is for Australian users, and that the PAYG tax withholding rates will be updated annually once released by the Australian Tax Office. You will need to purchase a new file with updated PAYG rates for each financial year to ensure withholding calculations remain accurate).
- Transparent calculations that make it easier to understand payments to employees and their leave entitlements
- Maintain control over your paroll records - you are not connected to Cloud services and all your information remains private
- The Excel file is small in size, and is easy to transfer, make copies of, and back-up for security - there are no macros in the file
- There is a once-off low cost to purchase the template and no ongoing contracts or obligations
- There is an option to purchase support for the Payroll Module (see our Products)
As a sole trader or small business startup, you should carefully consider your individual requirements in keeping proper payroll records for your business. There are plenty of options available, though many sole traders and small businesses may never require the capabilites and complexities of the popular software accounting packages.
You will still need to consult an accountant/tax advisor/payroll specialist to complete your tax return and other tax obligations and submissions. The Payroll Module is not intended to replace professional advice in preparing your financial records, so please consult a professional when in doubt!
If you need a simple, easy-to-use, low cost alternative to more expensive accounting software packages, the Payroll Module may be for you.
Download the demo version for a preview of the full file before you buy, or contact us for more information!
Small Biz Payroll Module (AUS version FY21)
The Payroll Module includes easy-to-use worksheets with comprehensive instructions and:
- Fortnightly and monthly payrun options
- Annual leave and sick leave accrual calculations
- PAYG withholding calculations (refer demo file for detail) for up to 19 employees per payrun
- Pay advice / report for individual employees
- Integration option for using the Small Biz Payroll Module alongside the Small Biz Accounting System (refer Instructions contained in the files)