The Small Biz Accounting System is an easy-to-use tool for sole-traders and small businesses to maintain their financial records, and provides everything you need to get up and running.
(Note that this version of the file is customised for users from the United Kingdom).
- Maintain control over your accounting records - you are not connected to Cloud services and all your information remains private
- The Excel file is small in size, and is easy to transfer, make copies of, and back-up for security - there are no macros in the file
- Your accounting and business information is in a format that is easy for accountants and tax advisors to use to prepare your business tax return or to provide other advice or assistance
- There is a once-off low cost to purchase the template and no ongoing contracts or obligations
- There is an option to purchase support for the Accounting System (see our Products)
As a sole trader or small business startup, you should carefully consider your individual requirements in keeping proper accounting records for your business. There are plenty of options available, though many sole traders and small businesses may never require the capabilites and complexities of the popular software accounting packages.
You will still need to consult an accountant/tax advisor to complete your tax return and other tax obligations and submissions. The Accounting System is not intended to replace professional advice in preparing your accounting records, so please consult a professional when in doubt!
If you need a simple, easy-to-use, low cost alternative to more expensive accounting software packages, the Accounting System may be for you.
Download the demo version for a preview of the full file before you buy, or contact us for more information!
Small Biz Accounting System (UK)
The Accounting System includes easy-to-use worksheets with comprehensive instructions for:
- Automated print-ready sales invoice
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed assets / depreciation
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounts (trial balance / profit & loss / balance sheet)
- Journal entry input